Adopting a Triple H Horse
Triple H Miniature Horse Rescue attempts to place each horse in a long-term, loving home well suited for both the horse and the prospective owner. Triple H and the potential adopter work together to evaulate horses on a case-by-case basis to determine the best possible fit. Those placed for adoption cannot be re-sold, given away or used for breeding. Adopted horses must be returned to Triple H if the arrangement does not work out. No refunds will be given.
Why Adopt a Triple H Horse Rather than Buy?
- Working with a horse to determine compatibility is just as important to Triple H as it is to the potential owner. This process ensures a good match.
- The adoption donation is tax deductible.
- Triple H horses are current on shots, worming, vet and dental care.
- Any known problems or limitations are fully disclosed.
- And, most of all, a rescued horse is given a new beginning and a second chance!
Click here to begin the adoption